NC Marble & Stone Pavers
100% customer satisfaction guaranteed!
Top Masonry Contractor in Dublin, California serving Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Santa Clara County, and San Joaquin County
Family owned and operated since 1995, with a continued dedication to deliver the best customer service and the best product every time to each of our customers.
All services in one place
Recent completed projects
145 bathroom vanities, lobby flooring and outdoor stone paving
Marriott Hotel in Newark CA
Silver Creek Project / Shea Homes
Los Altos / De Anza Properties
Ruby Hills in Pleasanton CA / Sterling Builders
And more than 20,000 completed
projects since 1995!
NC Marble and Stone Pavers is centrally located near downtown Dublin, near the important landmarks of The Wave, Forest Home Farms Historic Park and Emerald Glen Park. Our office is just a few short blocks away from the historic downtown neighborhood, which features many hundred-year-old buildings and extensive high-end retail establishments, restaurants and entertainment venues. If you haven’t visited downtown Dublin, you are truly missing out!
Dublin acts as the financial, cultural and political hub of the area as it is centrally located at the intersection of highways 680 and 580, south of Augustin Bernal Park and just west of Five Canyons Park. It is situated in the suburban city of the East (San Francisco) Bay and Tri-Valley regions of Alameda County, California, and about 10 miles east of the cities of Livermore and Altamont. Some amazing landmarks in the area include Alamo Creek Park, Earl Anthony’s Dublin Bowl, Kolb Park and Tassajara Creek Regional Park.
This makes NC Marble and Stone Pavers (conveniently located on Sierra Ct Suite “J) a centrally located family-owned masonry contractor. can be easily found throughout Tri-Valley regions of Alameda County, including the surrounding communities of San Ramon, Danville, Brookshire, Pleasanton, San Jose, Oakland, and Fremont, California.
- Click here for driving directions from your location.
- Directions From Oakland International Airport to NC Marble and Stone Pavers , 6747 Sierra Ct Suite “J Dublin, CA 94568: Get on I-880 South from 98th Avenue for 4 minutes. Continue on I-880 South. Take I-580 East to Hopyard Rd in Pleasanton. Take exit 45 from I-580 East for 17 minutes. Take Dougherty Rd and Sierra Ln to your destination in Dublin for 4 minutes.
- Directions From San Francisco International Airport to NC Marble and Stone Pavers , 6747 Sierra Ct Suite “J Dublin, CA 94568: Take US-101 South, CA-92 East, I-880 North and I-580 East to Hopyard Rd in Pleasanton. Take exit 45 from I-580 East for 37 minutes. Take Dougherty Rd and Sierra Ln to your destination in Dublin for 4 minutes.
NC Marble and Stone Pavers
6747 Sierra Ct Suite “J”
Dublin, CA 94568
☎ (510) 725-7805
Hours of Operation
Monday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Pros and Cons of Interlocking Concrete Pavers & Other Common Paver Questions
- The Top 10 Reasons To Go With Pavers For Your Patio & Other Common Questions
- 7 Questions to Ask Before Installing Artificial Grass & Other Common Questions
We work with
these fine products
Our service area
Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara,
and San Joaquin County
Labor Warranty – 27 year warranty on the labor and installation of the paving stones against bucking or shifting. 10 year warranty on new concrete installation.
Family-owned since 1995
Contractor’s License Number 705911 / Bond # SS109571