NORTHERN CALIFORNIA ARTIFICIAL GRASS INSTALLATION AND SUPPLIER
Specializing in Artificial grass and synthetic turf for residential homes throughout all of Northern California and San Joaquin county.
- Pros and Cons of Interlocking Concrete Pavers & Other Common Paver Questions
- The Top 10 Reasons To Go With Pavers For Your Patio & Other Common Questions
- 7 Questions to Ask Before Installing Artificial Grass & Other Common Questions
- Transform Your Home With Stunning Driveway Pavers & Other Common Questions
- The Ultimate Guide To Choosing The Right Walkway Pavers For Your Home & Other Interesting Articles
- 10 Reasons Why Outdoor Kitchens are the Hottest Trend of the Year & Other Interesting Articles
- 10 Reasons Why Stamped Concrete Is The Perfect Choice For Your Driveway & Other Interesting Articles
- Why Concrete Pavers Are The Perfect Choice For Your Driveway & Other Concrete Paver Questions
- NC Marble and Stone Pavers – Links Sheet
- The Dog-Lovers Guide to Visiting Parks in Dublin, California
- What’s the Best Patio Paver Installation Contractor in Dublin, California?
- What’s The Best Artificial Grass Installation Contractor In Dublin, California?
- What’s the Best Driveway Paver Installation Contractor in Dublin, California?
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Backyard Pavers& Other Common Questions
- What’s The Best Backyard Paver Contractor For Livermore, California?
- What’s the Best Walkway Paver Installation Contractor for Pleasanton, California?
- What’s The Best Concrete Paver Contractor For San Ramon, California?
As people’s lives get busier it becomes more challenging to complete all of the chores. Sometimes mowing the lawn can seem like a monster problem. This is just one of the reasons why synthetic grass or also known as “fake grass or turf” is becoming more and more popular. Artificial turf looks just like real grass but without all the hassle and imperfections. Originally used for golf courses and pricey football fields, synthetic grass has now become an alternative for home owners as well.
Our service area includes
and San Joaquin County
Labor Warranty – 27 year warranty on the labor and installation of the paving stones against bucking or shifting.
Family-owned since 1995
Contractor’s License Number 705911 / Bond # SS109571